Don't wanna say that 2009 will be great (don't wanna jinx it) but sure hope it turns out that way. Andrew loves his mission, hopefully Mckay graduates, I'm moving on and Eric was baptized. So far 2009 is okay.
Grand kids are super great and love them dearly. Spencer is getting married in March. Jared and Makell moved to Rexburg. I'm glad they are closer. Now only Rhea lives outta town ha ha.
I am sad that Phyllis is so very sick. She has always been there for me and I can not be there for her. I know she is going to Heaven she is pure in heart. I love her dearly and will miss her so much. She has always been the example of righteousness. She taught me to pray, have faith and love the Lord. May God bless her and keep her! Always in my heart PJ!! Love you forever and will see you again!
Monday, January 26, 2009
2009
Posted by Cherie at 12:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment